Saturday, September 3, 2011

DTH troubles

My account 41330857412 is ending on Aug 23

Recharging it online thru sundirect.in is a nightmare .Most of the pay now and submit buttons are not at all working.I think no one bothers to see whether it is easy to recharge thru ur website sundirect.in.I wasted 45 mins trying to recharge my SUN DTH connection thru various methods such as debit card , net banking etc., At last I could recharge only thru rechargeitnow ,sun direct partner.

Citibank credit card is not listed.For net banking option the submit button is just dummy .No action takes place,upon clicking .On the whole it is a frustrating experience which cannot be described in mere words.That too I am a tech savvy guy.What to say of elders and ppl who dont know english.God save them .

When I make a payment of say Rs.300 ,Rs.500 denominations how will u know what are the packages I have ordered for until u know the sub headings for which I make payment.There is no method by which a customer can make it known to sundirect as to why he or she has paid a sum say 200 or 300 or 500 rs.

I may have made 2 x 111 + tax with 300 and kept a reserve of 50 rs. for future or I may have taken a 150 rs. pack for 2 months.the combinations are so many and simply mind boggling .

So I appeal to SUN Direct to rectify ASAP ur payment receiving website which is totally useless ,unprofessional ,time consuming ,wasting our precious time.You do it urself to understand how frustrated each customer will be.

Just see Vodafone site ,how easy it is to make a payment.

Now I have somehow managed to make a recharge of Rs.300 for SUN DTH smart card 41330857412

It is for tamil 2 months - basic pack - 111 + tax
and Movie mega pack Rs. 40 for 2 months - 4 channels - HBO ,Star,2 other channels

so u have now 125 ( again when u receive payment u should include the tax already in the payment figure,U cant expect custome to calculate 111 + 10.2 % tax ,For heaven's sake simplify things) + 80 = 205 Rs. the balance amt is my reserve for next month.Pl call

9xxxx 5xxxx for oral suggestions and clarifications.

Utterly bitterly frustrated customer Vasudevan
**********************************************
I topped up my e wallet for Rs.1000/- registered mobile 9XXXX 5xxxx

I made a payment of Rs.400 to Sun direct 41330857412

I never got any receipt for this payment but my balance shown is Rs.600 only after the transaction.What happened to my Rs.400/- Is oxicash a cheating company as found in many google searches.If it is not a cheating company why has it not replied to my 3 compalints made so far via the feedback form

Never again in my life I shall trust oxicash.

I didnot receive mail acknowledgement in my regd mail id reachvivas@gmail.com

I am really blaming myself to have been duped by ur tall claims on various websites.

Utterly disgusting unprofessional service

*************************************************************************************************************
reply from oxicash

Dear Sir,

You have done a voucher dispensing transaction for Rs 400 of Sun Direct. For the transaction, you would have received a voucher serial number and pin number, which you need to use as per operator process, to recharge a desired sun direct smart card number. You have not done a direct flexi recharge on the smart card number.

However, we have pushed the message containing the same voucher details again to your registered number on 27.8.2011. Please use them accordingly.

Kindly revert for any assistance required.

Regards,

Vinay Bharadwaj

Customer Resolution - OxiCash

Oxigen Services India Pvt Ltd

264, Udyog Vihar phase 1, Gurgaon, Haryana - 122016


&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&




reply from SUN DTH
Nodal Tamilnadu to me
show details Aug 25 (10 days ago)

Dear Sir,
Sorry for the inconvenience your plan have been successfully activated and its been activated from 25th Aug'11 till 23rd Nov'11 (3months)and your remaining balance in your account is Rs.40.59/-

*****************************************
I am sorry to resend the same mail sent 18 hours earlier as there has been no reply or action taken in ur end to give the channels I asked for.This is real shoddy service .

Dear Nodal sun TV , I have been forcibly thrust upon 3 month of tamil basic pack but I do not need 3 months basic pack renewal instead of that make it as 2 months tamil basic pack ( 2 * 111 = 222 plus tax) and 2 months Mega movie pack (i.e. 2 x 40 = 80) This is what I had indicated when I made my first unsuccessful recharge via rechargeitnow.com ( which was for Rs.300/- but the payment mode was unsuccesful )Hence the need for my previous lengthy e mails and telephone talk.The working of Sun DTH is totally unprofessional as it is not to the customer's liking.

At least now make the necessary changes and keep the balance amount

after accounting for 2 x ( 133 + 40 ) = 346/- and keep the balance Rs.54 as reserve instead of Rs40/- ( due to 3 months tamil basic given on ur own choice.This is why I had insisted that the payment receipt mechanism should account for the following

a) basic pack + duration
b)addon + duration

Only then u can understand / give the channels wanted by the customer otherwise we are forced to see what u offer which cannot be the case in a market driven economy more so in the entertainment industry.

I hope u will do the needful without me having to write another lengthy e mail.

Utterly disappointed Sun DTH customer Vasudevan

this mail is sent after 2 hrs of activation of the current pack ( to check whether I had recd HBO ,star Movies etc. , which I did not get)

at 9.15 pm on 25th August 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment